Use my Photos - please click an Add :)

I enjoy sharing God's creation by taking pictures. Please feel free to use them as long as you do not make money off of them. Thanks for your help ! Tim

And if you feel like it, click on one of the adds - it helps generate a little bit of funds for me...I'm saving for a DSLR - so I can get some really clear shots :)

Pages

Search My Blogs

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Salmon trying to make it up the waterfalls

 If you look in the center of this photo, you can see the salmon jumping
 Going up the rapids
 The salmon is in the center of the photo - the fish is quite dark in colour....soon after it spawns, it will die.
 Stuck on a rock
 Close up
 Another close up
 At the bottom of the falls
Jumping up the rapids

Here is a video of the salmon  - enjoy ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment